The Code requires that local authorities must publish the following information on trade union facility time:
• Total number (absolute number and full time equivalent) of staff who are union representatives
• Total number (absolute number and full time equivalent) of union representatives who devote at least 50 per cent of their time to union duties
• Names of all trade union represented in the local authority
• A basic estimate of spending on unions
• A basic estimate of spending on unions as a percentage of the total pay bill
The Ivers Parish Council does not have a Trade Union Representative and therefore has no information to publish.