Streetlighting in residential areas within The Ivers Parish Council are managed by the Parish Council. Typically these are roads where the speed limit is 30mph or less. Streetlights on main roads in the parish are managed by Buckinghamshire Council.

To identify who is responsible, each column has a number on it starting with ‘PC’ or ‘IV’. If it states ‘PC’ then the parish council are responsible for maintain it. If it states ‘IV’ then Buckinghamshire Council has responsibility.

The Parish Council has a contractor who maintains lighting. Defects such as damage to column or a defective light should be reported to the Parish Council directly. Please use our contact form or call the Parish Council office during office hours on 01753 655331. Please have the column number ready and the street location. If you can tell us approximately the house / building number it is located near to that really helps.

In the case of a light on a main road with an ‘IV’ reference, these should be reported directly to Buckinghamshire Council via the Fix My Street website. Sorry, but the Parish Council cannot report these.