Contact the Parish Council

If you would like to report a problem you have found within the parish or have a general enquiry, please complete the following form and provide as much information as you can. This will enable us to ensure it is actioned or forward to the relevant party to whom have responsibility.

You can report a problem that relates to the following subjects or contact for general enquiries:

  • Burial enquiries
  • Dog fouling
  • Fly tipping
  • General Parish Council related enquiries
  • Grants
  • Hub and Pavilion hire
  • Play areas
  • Parish Meetings enquiries
  • Streetlights
  • Trees and hedges

    * indicates required field
    Want to know our Privacy Policy?
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.