For more information, please see:
- Colne Valley Regional Park Urges Government to Review Green belt policy
- Iver Circular walk
- Try one of our other Short Circular Walks: an easy way to start exploring the Colne Valley Park. Varying from 1½-5 miles. See here for directions, a map, points of historical interest and cafes en route.
- The Ivers Volunteers at Work
- Walking the Ivers
- Donate here to help enhance the Colne Valley by maintaining its landscapes, safeguarding the countryside and biodiversity, supporting farming and countryside recreation and encouraging community participation.
- For much much more please visit the Colne Valley Park website https://www.colnevalleypark.org.uk