The Ivers Parish Council
Welcome to the The Ivers Parish Council website.
This site has been developed to give the residents of The Ivers greater access to their Parish Council.
We hope to regularly update these pages to communicate what the Parish Council wishes to achieve throughout the year and what progress is being made on any current projects or issues which have been raised.
Access to Information
Agendas and minutes of the Parish Council can be accessed by contacting the Parish Council. We have loaded all agendas and minutes from 2020 -2021 and onwards on this website. If you would like older documents please get in touch with us and we can e mail you the documents or provide you with hard copies.
We will use the News and Events column to keep you informed about local information and other items which we think are important for you to know. The column will also carry details about what’s happening in the Ivers and we encourage the organisers of events to let us know, using the contact form, so we can help you with publicity for your activities.
Who are we?
For a detailed list of all current members, please visit the councillors page.
What does The Ivers Parish Council Do?
• The Parish Council regularly meet to consider local issues and make decisions.
• Support and encourage ongoing community engagement and delivery of services
• Maintain and improve community assets
• Support the economic diversity and prosperity of the parish
• Review planning applications and make comment as appropriate